All of the items we sell are antique or vintage, and may have minor imperfections or show signs of wear. This adds to the rich history of each item and does not hinder its ability to continue making memories.
Each piece is described and photographed with details and disclosures of defects, if any, based upon our inspection or that of a trusted jeweler. We test for metal content and, identification of gemstones and diamonds. We guarantee the item to be as described and encourage you to zoom in on pictures, apply the measurements given with your own requirements. Some photos are enlarged to show details.
A general overall condition guideline used in our descriptions for antique and vintage pieces are as follows:
1. Poor - Needs work by a professional jeweler or used to create a bespoke piece.
2. Fair - Heavy wear, repairs, replacement components and/or noticeable abrasions on the surface, metal or stones.
3. Good - Normal wear with minimal abrasions or nicks to the surface, metal or stones.
4. Very Good - Minimal signs of wear and minor imperfections.
5. Excellent - Almost no signs of wear or imperfections.
If you have any questions or concerns please send us a message and we will be happy to assist you further.
We appreciate that you have placed your trust in us as you look to add a special piece to your jewelry collection. We want you to be happy with your purchase and come back to us in the future.